Inbound Customer Service - Immediate Start
Full Time or part-time positions available
Temporary to Permanent
Are you looking for work to start immediately?
Do you have a passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service?
If you can answer yes to the above, we want to hear from you !
You will benefit from training and a flexible rotational shift pattern
Full time: Monday to Saturday, between 8am and 8pm. Full flexibility is required
Part time Option: Monday- Friday and every other Saturday
9.30am-1.30pm OR 4pm-8pm
In this role you'll deliver an excellent service to our client's customers via inbound phone calls, taking ownership of their queries and resolving them.
* Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
* Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrating empathy at all times
* Solve problems that are unstructured and that may need you to think creatively
* Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
You must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check for this role.
If this role is of interest to you please click to apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Call handling
- Inbound Customer Services