An experience customer focused individual with strong administration required to join a growing team and report to the customer services manager.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £24k per annum.
- Provide customer service and admin support
- Provide a welcoming reception service to all visitors of the head office
- Act as first point of contact for written and telephone enquiries
- Liaise with other departments, contractors and 3rd party agencies
- Act as key point of contact for contractors
- Deal with all routine enquiries
- Issue work orders and monitor the progress
- Respond to any customer complaints
- Maintain all IT and manual records
- Monitor the team budget
- Process invoices
- Attend meetings when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you will have:
- Strong administration experience within an office environment
- Experience within the housing sector
- Strong customer service experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Customer Service
- Work Orders