Are you currently working within the Hospitality industry, in a pub or bar, and wanting to progress to the next step?
Our lovely client based in Thame is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join one of their campaigns providing outstanding customer service, in support of the licensed publican trade and their direct suppliers; in all aspects of any of our client’s brand related query or request. You will also be required to support employees who work in the field directly with the above-mentioned customers.
- This role will be focussed on ensuring licensees equipment is ready and able to pour.
- Using your technical expertise, you will assist your customer through first line diagnostics, using the necessary skills to question the customer in a polite and professional manner and where appropriate you will solve their queries during the first contact.
- There will be opportunities to pursue sales across the client’s GB portfolio when relevant will also be expected.
- Updating and maintaining the In-house database with the relevant information about the call and check that other key data fields are correct and conduct other administrative tasks as directed by your line manager.
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to build strong relationships with regional field colleagues and proactively develop an understanding of regional strategy and activities.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience in a customer service/sales environment
- Experience of working in the licensed publican trade (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast-moving environment
- Highly articulate with excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers alike
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Ability to find innovative, logical solutions to challenges as they arise
- Attention to detail in order to maintain accurate records and information updating database constantly
- GCSE English & Maths
- A levels (or equivalent, although applicants without this will be considered)
- Proven team player
- 22 Days holiday +bank holidays (increasing 1 Day a year capped at 31)
- Optional company incentives (Flex2Fit - After qualifying period)
- A 37.5 hour working week - Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm on a rota basis. Also working 1 in 4 Weekends (with time off in Lieu during the week)
- £16,500 per annum
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job