Customer Service Advisor, Gwynedd, North Wales
We are looking for energetic, articulate and passionate staff focused on delivering an excellent service for a well established company based near Blaenau Ffestiniog.
In the role you will be;
- Welcoming customers and responding to any queries as necessary
- Working closely with our site managers, you’ll assist with the administrative side of things on site.
To be successful in the role you will need;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- To be practically minded & guest focused.
- Able to work alone and on one’s own initiative..
This role is available part time or full time, offering working hours of 16-40 hours per week at an attractive pay rate of £8.81 per hour plus holiday pay. Weekends, bank holidays, school holidays are the busiest times. Your working hours will be reflective of this. Training and support will be provided for you to be confident and successful in your role.
If you are interested in this role please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor, Gwynedd, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job