Customer Service Advisor (GURU) O2
Salary: £18,000 per annum
The role as the Customer Service Advisor (GURU) O2:
Your role as a Guru is to be high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience, your job is to provide the wow factor for our customers.
You will do this by educating and inspiring customers. Showing them how to get the most out of their technology as well as showing them how technology can support their passions in life be it in store or running events in their community or you may even find yourself a YouTube sensation on O2 Guru TV.
You will show your love of technology by using it, playing with it and most importantly enjoying it. You will make the most technically advanced products seem simple and you will love to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends.
As well as the above you will be part of our client's leadership team in Store, so you will be required to train the team on all the latest technology updates in an inspiring and engaging manner.
Skills and Experience required from the Customer Service Advisor (GURU) O2:
- Someone who can have great conversations easily with our customers and who loves to provide a personalised experience, making their customers love O2.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with customers, the team and local networks
- Someone who has an outgoing personality who gets along with others. Who has the ability to showcase and provide that WOW factor
- Great organisation skills
- Someone who is self-driven and motivated
- Someone who can work to targets and deadlines
- A great team player
- Ability to train and coach others
What we will give you:
- Competitive salary £18,000 per annum
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days holiday per financial year (pro rota)
- 3 additional days holiday for 3 years’ service
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2 friends and family discount
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Regular incentive scheme
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service Advisor (GURU) O2 position then please apply now!