Claims Advisor - Financial Services (Glasgow) - Night shift
One of the 'Big Four' Financial Services firms, is seeking individuals to join a high profile project, within Risk and Regulation.
This is a large scale operation, managed on behalf of a bank, focusing on an FCA compliance review of financial products provided to customers.
You will join the investigations team, managing assigned customer cases, to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a specialist area of the business, in a varied and fast paced role, with scope to develop, within a supportive team environment!
- Gather data and prepare customer cases, using in-house systems.
- Undertake due diligence; proofread all documents and complete security checks.
- Liaise with customers and third parties via written correspondence, to obtain information and provide updates, for individual cases.
- Log and allocate cases for review.
- Liaise with case handlers and senior managers.
- Provide wider team support.
- Work to deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree, is desirable
- Customer service/ administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT proficient, including Microsoft Office packages
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Deadline driven
This is a contract role, for a project until December 2018 (scope for extension), based in Glasgow City Centre.
The working hours are Monday - Wednesday 19:00-07:00, with scope for overtime.
The rate is £150 per shift. Full training is offered.
There are intakes in June and July.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"