We are currently on the lookout for candidates who can fluently speak the German Language!
This role is working for a large and established family business within Harlow.
Customer Services Representative
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Permanent, Full Time
£22,000 per annum
- Handling customer orders, enquiries and complaints via telephone, email, company and marketplace websites and letter as required.
- Responding to customer reviews.
- Assist with marketing and other departments as required.
- Processing customer refunds and returns including investigative enquiries and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Liaising with appointed delivery companies and track orders as necessary.
- Monitor customer care comments and report any recurring issues.
- General administration such as mailing list cleaning.
- Liaising with key departments including warehouse and purchasing when necessary.
- Participate on occasional outbound call campaigns.
- Translate catalogue and web content into German and participate in content checking.
- Fluent in German and good written German.
- Good telephone manner.
- Confident, proactive personality with ability to prioritise workload.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to compose well written emails
- Previous experience in a busy call centre of an e-commerce business or mail order company would be an advantage.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'