Customer Service Advisor (German/French Speaking)
Salary £25,000 with great benefits
Location - Wimbledon
A new and exciting opportunity to join a niche luxury brand, with a fantastic working culture, ambitious and rapid growth plans, delivering excellence in design to its customers.
My client is seeking a dynamic and experienced multilingual customer service supervisor who can work as an essential part of the customer service team, focused on delivering the highest quality customer support, helping to increased sales growth across a global account base.
The ideal candidate should have at least 4+ years’ experience within customer service, ideally B2B and customer account management. It is essential to be a great communicator in both French/German as well as English speaking. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the team. The role will require frequent contact with our sales teams as well as communicating with our production workshop.
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Placing customer orders
- Opening new accounts
- Responding to emails
- Generating credit and invoices
- Liasing with reps
- Provide daily support to key customer accounts, in German and/or French & English.
- Support the sales brand managers working in the field.
- Provide over the phone training and technical product support.
- Monitor customer orders daily.
- Log all communication on the customer management system.
- Manage and solve issues or conflicts with customer accounts.
- Annual Salary £25,000.
- 28 days’ annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- A fun and lively working environment
- Easily accessed via National Rail from Waterloo, or parking spaces for those wishing to drive.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job