Our growing business is looking for skilled problem solvers to join our friendly team as Customer Service Representatives. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
Languages: (either of the below)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Very competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit, etc...
- Central London office
- Internal development and promotions
- Much more coming!
So, if you have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and keen to develop, get in touch with us today!
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job