This global organisation is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Services Advisor to join their incredibly friendly customer service team. There isn’t any cold calling as part of the role, but you will be liaising with customers over the phone following up on their recorded interest in the service.
Working hours will be on a rota basis between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, in addition to the odd Saturday. This company offers a range of great benefits including:
- full private healthcare
- contributory pension
- monthly bonus
- 25 days annual leave and much more.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Speak to interested customers over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls as necessary
- Identify and satisfy patient queries by using your initiative and knowledge
- Make appointments, monitor company diaries of those involved
- Manage and record information competently
- Maintain high standards of care when talking to customers
- Be an ambassador for the company
- Provide first-class service to all customers
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to support the sales and marketing teams, with the potential for excellent career progression. A range of experience is considered, so if you enjoy working in a team orientated environment where you will be rewarded and supported by the company, apply today!
Successful candidates will require a clear credit check and full Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB) which will be undertaken by the employer at offer stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job