Customer Service Advisor FTC
Customer Services Advisor, 12 month FTC
Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds
Salary - £18,431
Hours – Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS!
Are you seeking an exciting new opportunity with a fantastic company? Are you flexible to complete a 12 month contract? Do you possess first-rate customer service skills? Do you want to work for the leading provider of utility networks?
Our excellent client, who has been recognised as a great place to work, is seeking a strong communicator who has a passion for customer service to join their friendly team as a Customer Services Advisor.
You will be part of the customer services department undertaking tasks relevant to the specific team allocated to, assisting with other duties as required with significant use of internal Amadeus system. Responsibilities may be in any of the below 4 areas (usually only in one area at a time and/or any other related activities):
- Industry Process – Including handling online queries, data entry, supply point registration etc.
- Meter Reads Field Force – Including query resolution, inputting meter asset data, general administration tasks, producing reports etc.
- Customer Engagement – Taking charge of the company net promotor score (NPS), complaint handling, data input, customer correspondence, providing excellent service etc.
- Meter Asset Provider (MAP) Operations – Carrying out the end to end process for Smart Meter Assets business, ensuring optimum revenue is obtained.
General responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate quality work
- Maintain a friendly, helpful and informative work environment
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in the development of service
- Operate the company Development & Performance scheme
- Ensure all work processes are documented using Q,P,A standards
- Help to maintain a Safe and Healthy working environment
- Point of contact for customers via telephone/emails/letter
- Ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well as part of a wider team
- Ability to perform under pressure and to tight timescales when required
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Sound decision making with ability to prioritise own work
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Proficient in the use of E-Mail, Word and Excel applications
For full role details and the opportunity to be considered please apply today with an up-to-date CV!
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'