Customer Service Advisor - FTC
Established in 2011 Wowcher is now the second largest daily deal site in the UK. Our site uses the power of group buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We target young, affluent females who can’t resist the temptation of our WOW factor deals, and focus our marketing spend on adding to our large database. Wowcherland can be found in Islington, London, where most of our fun and fabulous team reside.
The successful candidate will be articulate and comfortable/confident with speaking to people on the phone.
BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER....Please note - this is a Fixed Term Contract of 3 months for our Christmas period. (Now until the start of January) We are looking for a team of 7 people and an assessment day will be held.
Purpose of the role:
As a Customer Service Advisor your role will be varied, dealing with various customer queries or complaints. This could be through different channels, i.e. handing inbound calls, responding to emails or white mail, responding to social media forums, or making outbound follow up calls.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Handling queries or complaints from customers via Inbound calls, email, web chat, white mail or social media forums.
- Building rapport with our Wowcher customers to ensure world class customer service and to resolve consumers queries, problems or complaints.
- Liaise with our merchants on behalf of our customers to resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting challenging targets for Quality of interaction and process follow through.
- To consistently meet all individual and team targets
- Actively contribute in team meetings and share knowledge with colleagues to maximise knowledge retention within the project.
- To ensure the best Customer service experience is given to all customers
- Achieve KPI's whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Highlight trends in any customer queries or complaints
- Understanding customer needs.
- Performance Management.
- Monitoring quality and standards
In return, we offer you:
- 25 days holidays (pro rota)
- Fab office, great team
- Lively social working culture
Get in touch!
This is a full time role - 40 hours a week - Shift Patterns will vary
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'