The hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Our client are a huge online retailer who's Customer Care is a global operation servicing a rapidly expanding customer base. The speed and quality of their Customer Care and the after-care experience is core to their brand proposition. Whilst being a global operation their promise to customers is that their experience will be personalised, friendly and feel local. Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year - it is a dynamic multi-lingual and multi-channel environment.
What you'll be doing…
Working primarily with the team of Customer Care Specialist Advisors - building a team within Customer Care to be part of our International Centre of Excellence. You will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI's whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email, Live Chat and Telephony
- To handle high-level customer escalations
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- On-going language support for our outsource centre to quality monitor advisor responses and CSAT results Become a virtual member of the Customer Care Transformation Team, handling translation requests for advisor & customer FAQ's and training and process documents
- Work with our Implementation Team to test new and existing Customer Care processes
We'd love to meet, someone who has…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Good PC & typing skills
- Fluency in French or German and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts
What's in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more…
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only those who are successful will be shortlisted on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job