Customer Service Advisor - Fortnightly Pay
Full Time Permenant Position
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 OTE
The role of the Customer Service Advisor
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working for one of the worlds largest mobile phone providers where you will be dealing with inbound calls from existing customers. The job involves NO OUTBOUND CALLING and is purely all about providing a first-class customer service.
- Your main duties as a Customer Service Advisor will be handling customer queries, finding the most suitable package for the customers whilst paying close attention to detail.(Full and paid training will be provided)
- The main duty of the Customer Service Advisor is making sure the process from start to finish is the best experience for the customer to go through.
Benefits of the Customer Service Advisor role:
- Fortnightly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent progression opportunities into Team Leader/Training/HRRecruitment roles 79% of current management began as a Customer Service Advisor.
- Free parking
- Easily accessible
- A casual dress code
- Monthly incentives
- Mobile phone tariff discounts
Skills you will need as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communication
- Rapport building skills
- Objection handling techniques
- Effecting questioning and listening skills
- Target driven
To Apply for the Inbound Customer Service Advisor role please click APPLY below and I will be in touch or email with an up to date CV.
RedDot specialise in Call Centre and Inbound Customer Service roles
Key Words: Call Centre Advisor, Inbound Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Outbound Advisor, Retail, Hospitality, Retail Sales Assistant
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'