Customer Service Advisor - Fluent on French and English
Juice Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an award winning organisation in the centre of Bristol, which is looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor, fluent in both French and English.
This is an exciting role that will see you working on behalf of a very successful high end retail client with a strong presence in the US and are set to expand and grow across the globe.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will represent and communicate the brand and its lifestyle to customers through product expertise, sales competency and delivering a memorable customer service experience.
You will bring your unique creativity and flair to the role and be willing to go above and beyond by providing all customers with a truly personalised experience.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the products
• Pick your favourite products and help our customers choose theirs - recommending products with the passion and enthusiasm they deserve
• Be interested in our customers and their lifestyle
• Use computer systems to perform daily tasks to help support our customers
• Answer customer contacts via phone, email and click-to-chat
• Be proactive in upselling/cross-selling products
• Understand and communicate the brand’s philosophy to customers
37.5 hours per week
(Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00; Sat 10:00 - 18:00
(Roughly 1 Saturday every 3 weeks).
All bank holidays, unless booked as annual leave)
• Start date is the 22/01/2017
• Training is 1 week (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:30)
As the ideal candidate you will be a natural, confident and effective communicator with excellent numeracy and literacy and PC skills and excellent attention to detail.
It is essential you have excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task, time manage and take on new information at a high level and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You are customer focussed and always seek to exceed customer expectations through the service you offer.
Must be fluent on both English and French.
Apply to Tamar at Juice Recruitment today to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job