The ALD Automotive Customer Service function provides market leading Customer Care and Telesales & Retention capability to ALD customers, whether Fleet Managers, Drivers or Dealers & Broker partners. Providing expert Customer Care and Sales for both the ALD brand and for our White Label and Banking Partners, the Customer Service function is crucial in both protecting and growing the ALD brand within the UK market.
Within our 1st Line Customer Care Team, the Fleet Manager Care team (otherwise known as Corporate Care) is crucial to providing both reactive and proactive service to the key contacts within our Corporate Customers organisation. The Fleet Manager Care team members will understand their customers business and will be responsive to own and resolve customer queries (supported by our Customer Support team), whilst also developing relationships to ensure the customer receives maximum value from our product & service portfolio.
- To provide 1st Line Care for the Fleet Managers of our ALD’s Corporate, Public Sector and Banking partnerships, providing reactive and proactive support, delivering a Market Leading Customer Experience.
- To work collaboratively with key colleagues within the Customer Support team to ensure Customer needs are met through the delivery of administrative and processing support (including Quote/Order/Purchase) to appropriate accuracy, quality and delivery to SLA.
- To develop relationships with Fleet Managers to enable delivery of commercial performance through the delivery of successful renewals performance, increased penetration of ALD within Customer Accounts and increased uptake across ALDs products and services portfolio.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Act as the key point of contact for the Customer Care needs of Fleet Managers across a portfolio of accounts, working both reactively and proactively to own and resolve issues, providing a Market Leading Customer Experience
- Develop knowledge and expertise in relation to products, process and systems to enable maximum effectiveness in role
- To work closely with colleagues across 2nd Line Service to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the customer to ensure we deliver their requirements, to a high quality standard and within agreed SLAs
- Work closely with colleagues across Field Sales to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the Customer, attending Customer visits where appropriate, to ensure we deliver to their requirements
- Proactively manage the renewals process across a portfolio of accounts, seeking solutions for customers whilst driving commercial performance and seeking opportunities for further account penetration (including keeping renewals database up to date)
- Develop strong relationships with Fleet Managers and work (in collaboration with Account Managers) to increase product penetration across ALD’s full product portfolio
- Ensure that all actions undertaken meets our TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) obligations and where issues arise that these are flagged to the Customer Support Leadership team.
- Act responsibly at all times, including ensuring compliance training is completed to time, documentation is completed in a compliant fashion and procedure manuals kept up to date.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment
- Experience operating in a Corporate or B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, report writing and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft
- Develops others by sharing own experience and expertise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'