My client is based in Gateshead and is going through a period of rapid expansion and therefore they are looking to recruit additional staff members of full time, permanent positions. My client has a really brilliant reputation in the North East for delivering excellent levels of customer service and financial advise to their customers.
While experience working withing a financial services background would be ideal, my client is also happy to recruit candidates with a proven work history in Administration, Customer Service and other office based positions.
There are so many opportunities for progression within this job role and therefore my client is keen to meet with people who are very passionate about their job role and the work that they do. In order to be successful in this position you will be someone who is ambitious and driven to succeed. You need to be analytical and very focused on money, figures and targets. In return for hard work, my client will offer a non contractual bonus to be paid out quarterly and some fantastic employee benefits.
This is a genuinely brilliant opportunity for the right person and you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide first line telephone contact/answering to clients, providers, regulators and the public
- Opening, logging and scanning of the post to the business back office system.
- Be available to meet, greet and provide hospitality to clients/guests who visit the office
- Undertake client valuations and associated fund performance research as required.
- Liaise with providers by telephone/correspondence in relation to new and existing business
- Process new business (online and by post) and monitor applications etc. to completion.
- Process amendments to existing plans e.g. fund switches, business terms etc.
- Scan and record client files to the back office system in line with business standards.
- Administer and generate business related correspondence to clients, product providers etc.
- Liaise with advisers and other staff members in respect of business and client related issues
- Handle client contacts and provide backup support
- Provide typing support to the directors and other regulated employees /associates of Prism
- Carry out general office duties as required i.e. stationery and equipment supplies.
- Maintain business records and ensure regular back up of data to protect business integrity
- Provide regular feedback to the directors in respect of the business admin function
- Handle regulated duties in line with the business and regulatory requirements
- Maintain knowledge of business and regulated requirements
A background in financial services would be an advantageous but not essential. You must have a consistent work history and posses be incredibly motivated and driven to succeed.
This role offers an excellent benefits package including 5% pension contribution, uncapped bonus scheme, free parking and 25 days holiday per year.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Financial Services