Customer Service Advisor - Evenings and Weekends
Temporary to Permanent - £8.13 per hour
Our client, the world's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement group are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to provide an effective support function for Managers and Technicians across the Region with administrative procedures while ensuring a smooth customer journey.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To liaise regularly with Customers, internally and externally including your colleagues within the Sales and Service Centre
- Find resolutions to any issues that may arise whilst ensuring the Customers' needs are at the forefront of any decisions.
- Provide accurate information and guidance to customers regarding our products and services
- To effectively manage, and take accountability for handling customer complaints and escalating where required
- To support all opportunities to increase sales whilst supporting effective cost management and enhancing Customer Service.
- To actively promote and arrange services and support the customer throughout their journey
- Ensure customer information is entered accurately into the system
- Calls - Liaise with external suppliers to arrange for recovery of the vehicle
This is an ongoing temporary role with a fantastic organisation to start ASAP. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company and make a potential career!!
Pay Rate: £8.13 per hour
Hours of work:
3 out of 5 weekday evenings shifts 5pm-9pm
Saturday and Sunday shifts between 7am-8pm
This role is 28 hours per week and candidates must be able to commit to this!
We are looking for committed candidates who are looking for long term work, this role offers the potential to get a permanent contract with a fantastic company!
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Inbound Calls