Customer Service Advisor, Glasgow (City Centre)
Rate of pay £7.50 rising to £7.70 after 1st 6 weeks of training
Due to company growth, our client is a leading outsourcing organization, which provides first class customer service to a range of their clients.
Full time, Permanent opportunity available working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am to 10pm and Saturday 8.30am to 6pm. You will work 5 days out of 7 with every Sunday off and be provided with your Rota in advance
- As a Customer Service Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Manage various inbound calls from customers questions and enquiries relating to their energy supplier
- Deal with questions in relation to customer accounts, billing, resolving payment issues, direct debits and complaint handling
- Build rapport with customers including providing first class service at all times
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customers' needs and expectations
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customers
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/ or background
- Fluent in English Language and excellent spoken and written skills
- Background providing first class customer service skills whether this be within a call centre, retail, hospitality etc.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements In return our client will offer you
- Annual salary reviews
- 28 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Development opportunities
- Employee discounts/ shopping/gyms
- Lifestyle benefits and many more!
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.