Customer Service Advisor - Non Voice (Emails and Social Media)
£8.91 per hour paid weekly initially
** Please note - this role is office based for the initial week of training, you will then move to working from home so successful candidates MUST be able to commute to Burnley for work. Whilst working from home you will need to have your own laptop or desktop computer and reliable Broadband connection. **
We are currently recruiting for one of the leading online retailers for their existing customer service team. This company are hugely established in the industry and are growing constantly, so we are looking for someone who is driven with long term aspirations within customer service/office work.
You will be provided with full training for this role and supported throughout the process so if you haven’t done this type of role before don’t worry - it’s all about attitude and willingness to learn. This is an ongoing temporary role for 12 weeks with a view to then go permanent so we're looking for candidates who are wanting a long term position.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to customer queries across various IT and Social Media platforms
- Providing a first time resolution to customers
- Make each response personal and tailored to the customer
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Being a representative for the client and the brand
What are we looking for?
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Previous experience within customer service - this could be anything from retail, hospitality etc - call centre experience is not essential!
- Able to get along with a variety of people
- Hardworking and driven
- Someone looking for a long term role
Hours of work - Day shifts
- Full time - working 5 out of 7 days
- Shifts between 7am-10pm
- You will work minimum 1 in 3 weekends
- £8.91 per hour paid weekly!
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in contact now!
* Please note you need to be able to pass a DBS check for this role *
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'