Do you thrive on delivering excellent customer service and have a passion to go net zero?
We have some exciting opportunities to join us as a Customer Service Advisor managing the end-to-end Electric Vehicle (EV) journey for our customers.
You will be responsible for supporting the customer through each stage of their EV journey from first survey to charger installation. This will involve working with various internal groups on all aspects of the service we provide
What will you be doing?
You will be communicating effectively with customers and colleagues, sometimes in complex situations, using various communication methods including telephone, SMS text messaging, email and letter. With the support of the Team Manager and colleagues you will be delivering a great customer experience.
You will be booking property surveys, engineers visits and charger installations, as well as processing Government grants and being the first point of contact for the customers and our third parties
Who we're looking for?
- A real passion for Net Zero
- A keen eye for clear thinking and decision making
- Someone who enjoys the ability to work independently but looks to build strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A genuine passion for delivering service excellence.
- Experience of communication with internal and external customers using multiple methods.
What's on offer
- Starting salary £23,177 and a potential quarterly bonus
- Work from Home - saving the planet and your time & money
- Flexible shifts to meet your lifestyle (these will include evenings & weekends)
- Private Medical Cover
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- A superb selection of fabulous flexible benefits
You'll need the Right to Work in the UK so a passport or a birth certificate and proof of National Insurance are essential. A credit check will be arranged to ensure you meet our employment criteria. We'll also ask you to complete a Basic Disclosure Check and of course we'll collect your previous employment references as standard.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'