A well established family run business that supplies fixings and materials within the construction industry is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor. Over 100 people employed at the company based in the in the Ealing/Southall area, you will be joining the busy Customer Service team. This is the perfect opportunity to utilise your excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you MUST live within the local area - parking is available.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Working in a customer service department
- Taking in bound calls from customers
- Taking orders over the phone and inputting orders via the company in house system
- Printing orders
- Dealing with all customer service queries and requests
- Advising customers regarding products
Key Skills Required:
- Customer Service experience within a call centre environment - office based
- Experience of Inbound calls- taking orders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- B2B or B2C customer service
- PC literate
- Must live in the local area
You will be joining a company that commits to providing excellence in both goods and service, a Monday to Friday role - this is a fantastic position for an experienced Customer Service Advisor.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.