Our client is a leading customer solutions provider, with a state of the art customer service centre based in Gateshead. Due to the continued expansion of their business they are now looking to appoint a Bi-lingual Customer Service Advisor - Dutch Speaking on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of renewal/or a permanent contract. You will be working in a friendly, supportive and multicultural environment. If you are looking for an immediate response please apply.
- Handling inbound calls from consumers and distributors in Dutch and English
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and e-mail Dutch and English
- Providing quality advice and information to customers
- Resolving queries and keeping customers updated on the status of their enquiry
- Maintaining records and databases
- Proofreading of promotional websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player and committed to their work
- 25 days holiday pro rata, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Monthly employee of the month bonus
- Monthly buffets and weekly fruit days
- Regular staff incentives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'