CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR DUTCH SPEAKING
START DATE IMMEDIATE
€19-20,000 + (14 month’s salary!) + Free Flight + 2 weeks FREE Accommodation + Incentives
€1,200 Gross per month + €100 monthly gross accommodation bonus for 1 Year!! + €80 per month for ticket Restaurant for 1 Year!!
The client Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation specializing in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment
You will be providing both Customer Service/Technical Support to a broad spectrum of our Client’s customers with wide ranging queries. The Main form of communication is via the telephone, however support via chat and email also contributes to the agents workload. You will be expected to handle and resolve customer queries and issues. The role encourages continuous learning and the completion of online training on products and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Native Dutch and fluent English is elimentary
• Passion for IT/Technicall Minded
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, Ms Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Passion about customer services
• Customer focussed and able to provide professional, polite customer service.
• Well organised approach to work, balancing workload to ensure targets are met and ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
• Interactive and enthusiastic team player willing to assume new responsibilities
• 3 weeks training in English
• 40 hours per week, rotating 7 day shift 9.00-21.00, 2 days off per week(eg Tuesday and Friday)
• €1,200 Gross per month + €100 monthly gross accommodation bonus for 1 Year!! + €80 per month for ticket Restaurant for 1 Year!!
• extra salary at Christmas, ½ month extra salary at Easter and ½ month extra salary at Summer holidays.
• Flight ticket to Greece
• Taxi from the airport
• Free Accommodation for 2 weeks
• Free Greek Lessons
• Free water sports and hiking courses
Other Benefits: Relocation Support, Real Estate help, Monthly performance bonus, 2 Extra salaries per year, Greek Courses, Employee referral Bonus, Health Insurance Coverage, Extra payment for Greek Holidays, Development Opportunities, Overtime & Nights, Discounts in products and Services, Trips, Festivals, Parties, Competitions and all the other Initiatives will remain as for all the other employees
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- IT Graduate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job