My client is a creative business located not far from Newcastle city centre and close to public transport links. They are a fast-growing organisation and the atmosphere is lively, energetic, multi-cultural and challenging. They have a number of international speakers working for their company and they are now looking to recruit a Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
- Handling inbound calls from both English and Dutch customers
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and e-mail in English and Dutch
- Providing quality advice and information to customers
- Resolving queries and keeping customers updated on the status of their enquiry
- Maintaining records and databases
- Translations English-Dutch and proof reading of documents and websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential - Dutch to the level of a native speaker with fluent English
- A professional work ethic, be passionate and want to offer customers the highest level of customer services
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of databases
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player and committed to your work
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary of £16,000 per annum
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm, no evening or weekend working!
- Initial 3-month contract with a view to being extended permanent
- Full training, support and development
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Loads of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional company at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Proof Reading