Customer Service Advisor
Based in Trafford Park
£17,500 raising to £19,000
*Start Date ASAP*
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join our Debt business within Think Money Group. The Customer Service Advisors will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
They must ensure customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and accurate manner, with customer outcomes at the centre of everything they do whilst retaining and growing the existing client base.
• Handling customer enquiries with an aim for first time resolution, using effective questioning techniques, producing great customer outcomes.
• Responding promptly and resolving any customer queries via email.
• Ensuring any form of dissatisfaction is logged and effectively resolved/or managed.
• Processing any first line customer debit card payments/ set up direct debits.
• Amending and updating customer records accordingly.
• Adherence to department KPIs At Think Money Group.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do, and it will be your job to provide our excellent, front line customer service offering.
You must be able to do this whilst operating within regulatory guidelines, and in line with Think Money Group’s core values, to ensure the best outcomes for our customers.
You should come from a similar working environment with experience of managing client relationships in a business to consumer environment.
Previous experience of working within a financial service/FCA regulated background would be advantageous, although not essential. You must also be able to demonstrate strong numerical skills.
If you think you have the right skills, drive and motivation to succeed in this role please apply for immediate consideration. Due to the volume of applications being received, only those that demonstrate the necessary skills will be contacted. If you are not contacted by a member of our Recruitment Team within 5 days then you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job