Customer Care Advisor
Where is it based: Leavesden, Watford WD25 7GR
The hours: shift patterns across Monday-Sunday (6am-midnight)
Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year you will be expected to flex days and time of day in addition to working extra hours particularly during peak trading periods.
It goes without saying our customers mean the world to us. That’s why we try our best to get it right for each one, first time, every time. But, of course, they need to know we’re here for them if they ever need help, advice, support, and sometimes, just a chat! We’re on-hand 24/7. From email to social media, we’re on-hand to offer care to all our customers from around the globe. From reviewing orders to making sure customers are protected when they shop with us, it’s about making the whole customer journey as seamless as it can be.
As a team, we’re energetic and we embrace change. In fact, we seek it. We have to so that we can support the incredible rate of business growth.
What you’ll be doing…
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (eg retail, hospitality or in a contact centre)
- Good PC & typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts
- Great communcation skills - social and love it!
- Curious and like to spot opportunities for improvement
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more…
Customer Care at ASOS
- ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
- In Customer Care we make up almost one third of our ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our customers truly are at the heart of everything we do; they drive change, they encourage us to be our best selves and they know ASOS
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'