Customer Service Advisor - Danish Specialist
International Customer Service Advisor - Danish Specialist
Salary: £18,500 + Bonus
My client is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. They are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model.
The culture is fast-paced and risk-taking - they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
That's how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to their incredible growth.
International Advisors are the voice of their brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
International Advisors will interact with potential, new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that our customers enjoy a positive experience.
- Working within the International Customer Service Team responding to customer's queries via telephone and email.
- Handling overflow contacts from the UK team.
- Responding to queries received via Social Media or Live chat if required.
- Assisting with quality scoring.
- Occasional translations may be required.
- Ensuring emails are responded with 24 hours.
- Answering 98% of calls within 20 seconds.
- Achieving a minimum quality standard of 85%.
- Striving for first time resolution.
Required skills and experience
- Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential.
- Candidate must also be fluent in English.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits, sales commission and quarterly bonuses
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- Permanent - 42.5 hours per week
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'