A Customer Service Advisor is required to join our Contact Centre on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Location: To be based at our Head Office located close to Temple Meads Station in central Bristol.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to support our new lettings business in the private rental market.
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES:
You will be:
- Manage inbound customer queries across various channels
- Delivering a brilliant customer experience over the phone and by email
- Responsible for efficiently supporting in the delivery of the onboarding process for students and landlords
- Respond to any inbound queries from students and landlords
- Book property visits with landlords
- Call landlord and students to arrange viewings and receive viewing feedback
- Keeping an up to date record of all property visits and viewings
What we look for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contact centre experience
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast pace, changing environment
- Collaborative working style
ABOUT UNITE STUDENTS
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH UNITE STUDENTS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job