Customer Service Advisor - Coffee Specialists
Salary: £7.68ph + Benefits
Employment Status: Full-time, permanent.
Operational Hours: You will work 37.5 hours per week. This will include weekdays and weekends based on a rota. Operational Hours are 7am to 10pm, depending on your situation we can discuss part time options. You will be provided with two weeks training. Training is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
You may be interested in this vacancy if you have been searching for the following vacancies: • Customer Service • Customer Services • Customer Service Advisor • Customer Service Executive • Customer Service Representative • Inbound Customer Service.
Are you passionate about delivering a first-class service to customers? Are you looking to work for an employer that really look after their staff including a free onsite canteen (Pool Table included) and free staff parking?
If you are interested in working for the "Best Largest Contact Centre in the World for Customer Experience" (2015), we would love to hear from you!
Our client are a UK multinational award-winning Business Process Management (BPM) solutions company with centres based in Preston, Chiswick and Selkirk. Due to continued growth, they are looking for dynamic individuals to join their fast paced, award-winning, passionate team at their Selkirk site.
They are currently recruiting for a number of "Coffee Specialists" to join our prestigious campaign.
"This is a great place to work in lovely surroundings. It offers job security and the opportunity for progression. It’s a sure place to meet wonderful people."- Steven Davison, Team Manager.
We have a number of Customer Service roles available. No previous experience of working in a contact centre is required - only enthusiasm and a desire to learn!
All roles are inbound (no cold calling!) representing one of the above well-known brands.
• Take inbound calls on behalf of the client deal with all customers queries promptly, demonstrating our contact centre values at all times.
• Take ownership of the customer’s situation, following it through to a successful conclusion and escalating where required.
• The ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels
• Prioritising your time effectively to take incoming calls from customers in relation to queries/problems.
If this is your first job within a contact centre, please do not worry! We are looking for individuals with any element of customer service experience including hospitality, retail and call centre.
Key skills would include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer Service experience in either a contact centre or face to face environment
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Competent in working from a computer system
Benefits of the role:
• Free onsite parking subject to availability
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free eye care vouchers
• Additional holidays accrued after required length of service (up to 25 days plus BHs per annum, Pro rata if part time)
• Great progression and secondment opportunities into a Team Manager role and / or support roles - These could include HR, Recruitment etc
• Auto enrolment onto pension scheme after 2 calendar months.
You will be subject to both a financial and criminal background check. It is important to disclose anything that would be detrimental to these checks. Offers will be made due to satisfactory references, full credit checks and basic disclosure.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and therefore welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Call Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job