Customer Service Advisor- Claims, Stockport, £18,200 - £19,500 + Benefits + Bonus
Start Date: 21st May 2018
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Service Advisor- Claims will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
You will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week based on a shift pattern between our office opening hours of 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays from 9am - 1pm.
As our Customer Service Advisor- Claims you will be required to answer our customer’s telephone and written queries and take ownership for their resolution; processing claims in an accurate and timely manner, assessing and analysing accounts and invoices in line with department KPI's. This is a fast paced and technical role where you will deal with all levels of complexity from customer queries to complaints. You will also support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met.
To become ourCustomer Service Advisor- Claims, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrate strong customer focused skills and great listening skills
- Have knowledge of our products
- Use your polite, professional manner to make sure that every customer you speak to has an excellent Vitality experience.
- Treat everyone you deal with as an individual, understanding their needs, showing empathy and making them feel important.
- experience working with customers and the ability to handle telephone calls with confidence, maturity and sensitivity
- PC skills are also essential
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor- Claims you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Closing Date: Friday 18 May 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor- Claims and you can start on 21st May 2018 please click 'apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job