Job Purpose: To work flexibly as part of the customer service team to provide a responsive, consistent and professional service to all IN’n’OUT customers and prospects. Managing inbound customer enquiries via telephone and email (in addition facilitating some outbound communications) and working flexibly between the hours of 8am-6pm, Monday to Saturday (five of six days). ALSO LOOKING FOR PART TIME JOB SHARES 08:00-13:00 & 13:00-18:00.
To manage incoming calls and emails relating to customer enquiries for example:
-Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc…
-Pricing up Service’s/repairs
-Identifying when a customer’s car will be ready
-Signing up customers for loyalty scheme(s) (Drivers Club Card) and then processing the card
-Assisting Operations/Centre with customer complaints
-To make recommendations as appropriate for other goods and services
- To input, update and amend internal booking system (Navision).
- To input, update and amend internal spreadsheets for non-booking enquiries
- To liaise with centre principles regarding pricing enquiries and bookings.
- To be responsible for making outbound calls to existing / prospect customers for particular campaigns / PCC renewal.
- To complete administrative tasks and any reasonable requests at the request of the Call Centre Manager.
- To act as an ambassador of IN 'n’ OUT Autocentres LTD and always put customers first
- To thoroughly understand, adhere to and continually promote the IN 'n’ OUT Autocentres Ltd ethos; '5C’s’/brand values when speaking to any potential and existing customer.
- To work within the policies and procedures of the organisation to provide a high quality of customer service and, to always have a high regard for the organisations Equalities and Diversity Policy
- To act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and from the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Act, when carrying out tasks associated with the collection, storing, manipulation and monitoring of personal data
- To act in accordance with the health and Safety at Work Act (1974)
- To work with discretion and confidentiality at all times
Education & Training
Customer Service trained
Excellent customer service skills & articulation.
Consistent and great telephone manner.
Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) good keyboard skills
Able to work in a methodical and logical manner
Able to work with attention to detail
Can identify when there is a need to work with diplomacy, tact or discretion
Customer Service experience
Experience of telephone operation
Call Centre experience in bound & outbound
Aftersales Automotive experience
Ability to work on a flexible rota system between the hours of 8am-6pm
Driving License & Car (due to office location)
- Call Centre
- Customer Service