Part-time Customer Service Advisor - Outbound Booking Agent
PART-TIME 25 Hours Per Week - 9.30am to 2.30pm flexible
Dynamic and global concern seeking to add to a growing Outbound Team within productive contact centre. The company offers full training on the inhouse system and branding, we are looking for confident, assertive, friendly, professional, articulate, pro-active and reliable candidates - is this you?!
This is an excellent opportunity with long-term career prospects working within newly refurbished offices in a streamlined operation and enthusiastic environment - based in Chelmsford with parking available.
Key Features of the role:
- Medium size Contact Centre / Call Centre Environment
- Outbound team operative
- Providing a first-class customer experience
- Warm customer contact, warranty renewals, service and servicing bookings
- Warm up-sell opportunities
- Guiding customers through a beginning to end service journey
- Understand when to escalate any issues that arise where necessary
- Overcoming objections - Customer Retention
- Recognise and offer sales via service
- Working to set targets and performance bonuses
- Provide best industry customer service
- Full training provided
- Good basic salary plus achievable monthly and quarterly bonus
Suitable candidates must have experience within either: Inbound, outbound, call centre, contact centre, customer service office based, service advisor, sales, utilities, property management, banking, automotive, motor or insurance.
Please send your CV for an immediate review.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'