Do you enjoy working within a customer service environment? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Would you like to work at multi award-winning organisation who will invest in your development? Then we have the role for you!
Based at the Birmingham Business Park, the Customer Service Advisor is a pivotal role within the Customer Service Team. You will provide a dedicated and consistent one-stop rental service for BT Fleet and its customers. Responsible for the inbound and outbound calls, provision of rental, event management and administrative functions.
Your duties will include:
- Managing all calls to meet Service Level Agreements
- Taking customer requirements and raising rental bookings
- Track due dates and handover dates
- Liaise with customers & suppliers regarding overdue hires
- Updating records and checking bills
- Managing the allocation of hire vehicles
- Provide daily productivity reports
The role is full time Monday to Friday working between the hours of 07:50 - 18:10 plus 1 in 12 Saturday attendance 0800 - 1300. Hours initially 09:00-17:00, then will move onto Monday to Friday between 07:50 - 18:10 & 1 in 12 Saturday attendance.
So if you are a strong team player with excellent customer service skills and who is able to follow set processes to complete tasks then apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'