Customer Service Advisor - Andover Outskirts SO21 - £18,000-£22,000
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will receive incoming calls from customers within the construction industry, as well as commercial customers, the public sector and the general public. The calls will be regarding the hire of the companies many services.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
• Answering telephone calls and responding to emails from customers whilst communicating in a professional manner to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
• Ensuring calls are answered in a timely manner to meet call answering targets.
• Adding customer orders and details onto the system accurately.
• Advising on special promotions and product information.
• Deal with customer concerns professionally, following the agreed process
• Previous Customer Service experience (ideally within an office function)
• Comfortable in talking to customers over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
• Strong active listening skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated to achieve positive results
• Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and computer systems
The Customer Service Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Customer Coordinator, Customer Support, Call Handler, Order Processing or Customer Advisor.
The Customer Service Advisor role requires you to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. The salary for the role is £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience and other benefits include 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, private medical insurance and free parking. Due to the location of the role, you must be a driver.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'