Our client are an established, successful and market leading company. They are currently looking for a professional and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team due to continued company growth.
The role combines both Customer Service ability and Order Inputting/Administration, so the ability to juggle and prioritise a demanding workload is essential.
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding new and existing orders
- Handling client queries on issues such as invoicing, billing, and order management
- Contacting suppliers and chasing orders
- Setting up and logging order details and keying with accuracy
- Working alongside the sales team to ensure customer order expectations are met
- Assisting with basic helpdesk/technical issues for customers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:-
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience preferably within a business to business environment
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to problem solving
- Working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday ( occasional cover between 8am and 6pm)
- Free car parking however also on main public transport route
- NO weekends or evening shift patterns
- Performance bonus
Please send your CV to the attached email address ensuring you have included a valid contact telephone number and we will be in touch asap.
We endeavour to feedback to all candidates however due to the high number of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please accept your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel