Do you have that certain something needed to join us?
We are now seeking customer focused individuals, with excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner to become part of a newly created team within our Central Operations office in Kettering. If you are organised, take responsibility for your workload and pride yourself on making sure that every customer journey is 10 out of 10, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
Our role requires strong attention to detail, skilled pursuaders, great work ethic and team workers in order to make sure that our needs and our client needs match up in perfect harmony.
You will be part of a team managing the relationships with panel suppliers on behalf of Esurv and our customers. This is a great opportunity to become a key colleague within this newly created team and to be one of the founding members. The opportunities for development withing e.surv are many and for those with an ambitious outlook - leadership and management opportunities may be of future interest.
- Management of Panel Suppliers to ensure compliance with required criteria
- Ensure all Panel Suppliers are compliant with RICS Professional indemnity criteria
- Ensure all Panel Suppliers are compliant with the lenders specific requirements
- Ensure all scheduled due diligence checks are completed.
- Distribute Lenders Guidance and Panel application packs as required.
- Maintain the relevant databases ensuring all data is accurate.
- Escalate to Operations Manager Panel Suppliers/Panel Surveying Quality Manager as appropriate any suppliers who do not meet the minimum due diligence/Governance criteria.
- Identifying postcode areas with no coverage and ensuring potential Panel suppliers are identified and recommend potential panel supplier appointments.
- Liaise with Panel Suppliers to ensure maximum availability is maintained.
- Liaise with Panel Suppliers to ensure maximum SLA is maintained
- Work with work allocations when required to find alternate Panel Suppliers to help with ad hoc jobs.
- Act as a point of escalation as and when required to resolve issues with panel suppliers
- Adhere to and manage client Report Audit processes, including running reports and maintaining records of results when required, escalating the non-compliance to both internal and external clients.
- Attend meetings as required
- Provide cover for areas of Central Operations as and when required
- Ensure company Data Protection policy and security processes are adhered to.
- To provide support to all colleagues to ensure the objectives of e.surv and LSL Group are met.
- Promote e.surv in all written and oral communications.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, with an ability to build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues in the field.
- Previous customer service and administrative experience.
- Logical thinking, and an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong prioritisation skills, focused on meeting targets
- Ability to be part of a team, working in collaboration with your colleagues
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility with regards working hours
- IT literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office products
For more details or a confidential discussion - please contact the Recruitment team or send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job