Customer Services Advisor/Admin Support
Bournemouth - £17,500-£18,000
To provide administrative and operational support to a sales team including order processing, liaising with clients and customers and problem solving in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Develop expertise with nominated pharmacy sales team, ensuring clients, customers and sales representatives are supported effectively.
- Manage the daily order processing for the sales team - highlighting any anomalies
- Investigate delays to orders, incorrect pricing, delivery issues and product discrepancies
- Liaise with internal departments, suppliers and Clients to effectively resolve issues that arise
- Respond to product enquiries and complaints.
- Attend sales team meeting, take the minutes from the meeting and provide support throughout to the managers and meeting hosts.
- Answer specific e-mails, as requested in line with the company's professional correspondence policy.
- Be proactive at identifying any issues using problem solving skills to resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Analyse data to observe and react to any complaint trends and flag to management
- Communicate with clients, consumers and wholesalers courteously and efficiently.
Knowledge & Skills base:
- Ability to work with customers to build relationships
- Tolerant and calm in pressure situations with methodical approach
- PC literate - including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Industry
- Ability to multi-task
- sales support
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job