Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor/Account Manager to join their team in Swindon.
- To provide Telephone Support to Customers & External Sales Personnel, reacting to their requirements and ensuring delivery in line with agreements.
- To Support the External Sales Force and Internal Sales & Service Department
- To liaise with and manage Supplier Related Technical Activities.
- To manage communication to all customers/ external sales force of sample release and associated documentation.
- To obtain/ create all documentation required for marketing requirements.
- To make Joint Calls with sales personnel where appropriate to support customers.
- To review and contribute to Corrective Actions relating to customer quality returns.
- To Support the role of Internal Sales & Service Department & Build strong Relationships with colleagues & customers.
What they are looking for;
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Effective at developing internal & external relationships.
- Customer focussed attitude and solver of problems.
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills - delivering on time.
Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required and experienced using Microsoft Office (Word, Exel, Powerpoint etc)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job