This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a friendly and dynamic Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business based in Prescot, Merseyside. This position is a 9- 12 month contract, with an immediate start, and a great next step in your career to develop within a new industry.
My client is a UK leader in the supply chain industry, putting their clients at the heart of their business. They are a well established business with nearly 100 years experience in the sector. They keep up to date with innovation and new technologies to ensure they remain on top in their industry.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor- 9 Month Contract will include:
- Delight your customers through pro-active account management.
- Answer all telephone calls in professional manner.
- Maintain effective communication with the customer on all agreed actions to ensure that any issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Data Maintenance.
- Raise detailed, accurate call logs in response to customer contact and circulate them as necessary.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Generate reports and letters as required.
- Constantly seek out opportunities to improve systems and procedures.
- Ensure all daily customer requirements are received and actioned.
- Ensure that all procedures are completed for cancelled accounts.
- To review payment methods (direct debit and electronic invoicing)
The successful Customer Service Advisor- 9 Month Contract will be/have:
- Highly customer focused
- Experience of working in a highly focused customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build good customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer & Sunlight
- PC literacy
- Problem solving ability
- Well spoken ; clarity of speech, friendliness of tone, articulate
- Patient, polite and courteous
The offer for the Customer Service Advisor- 9 Month Contract position is £18,000 with free parking and benefits package.
- "Customer service advisor"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job