Customer Service Advisor - 6 months FTC
Customer Service Advisor
6 Month FTC
Liverpool City Centre
Do you want to work in a challenging, varied and interesting role?
Would you like to work in a modern environment where we can gives you room to grow your skills?
Are you looking for a highly competitive basic salary for a customer service role?
If you have answered yes to these questions then we want to hear from you. My client is a leading social housing provider and they currently have an exciting opportunity to join their customer service team initially on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be tasked with handling incoming calls and emails from tenants and looking to provide effective resolution of their issues, problems and enquiries. You will be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an empathetic customer approach to ensure a world class customer experience.
My client can offer you the following:
- Full training to show you the ropes and give you the essential tools to perform in the role
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership.
- Flexible & Agile Working - We support the happy to talk flexible working standard.
- Well-designed offices and work spaces with good public transport links.
- Employee assistance programme
- Occupational Health support
- Physiotherapy Service
What you will need:
- Previous experience working for a social housing provider is advantageous
- Awareness of the services offered by housing providers, councils and other relevant organisations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply now to avoid disappointment
Keywords: Customer Service; CSA; Call centre; contact centre; inbound; customer care, client manager; technical support, helpdesk, 1st line, hopsitality, front of house, manager; team leader; social housing; housing association; tenant enquiry; housing provider, public sector
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'