A brilliant opportunity to join a UK leading Financial Services business based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. This role is suited to an established Customer Service Advisor and offers great potential to grow. This position is a fixed term contract and requires an immediate start.
My client is an award winning business in the Financial Services industry, delivering excellent service and products. They use innovative technological systems to increase their digital capabilities and continue to deliver unparalleled service and creating a great team working environment.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor- 6 Month Contract will include:
- To manage inbound calls from prospective and existing customers.
- Provide support by being expert in both policy and process requirements to ensure an efficient application process.
- Working as part of the operations department, to deliver against key targets and objectives.
- Supporting wider department and business teams to ensure delivery to customers.
- At all times working to right first time, to deal with queries effectively to reduce turnaround times, delays with the case and account processing.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, working to identify better ways of working that contribute to a proficient overall customer journey.
- Being aware for potential process, business and external risks and working to mitigate and reduce these.
- To identify areas for improvement within the role to assist the company in developing our service for the benefit of the customer.
The successful Customer Service Advisor- 6 Month Contract applicant will be/have:
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Excellent organisational, communication, numerical and analytical skills.
- Good team player skills are essential with a track record of working within a dynamic team continuously looking for improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable problem solving, decision-making and time management skills.
- The ability to deal with customers in difficult situations.
- Experience of working within a regulated, banking or financial services environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, and ability to learn various in-house systems.
The salary offered for the Customer Service Advisor- 6 Month Contract role is £18,000- £21,000 FTE and dependant on experience.
- "Customer service" or "Mortgage"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job