Over the past 10 years, our client based in Bury has grown in to an international organisation. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a an experienced Customer Service Team Adviser to join their team. You will have a passion for customer service, and love working as part of a team.
· Deal with orders over the phone or via email
· Providing order status updates over the phone or via email
· Processing orders via their order processing system
· Problem solving/trouble-shooting queries with orders
· Dealing with and resolving complaints in a timely manner
· Ensuring you are providing excellent customer experience at all time
· You will have the flexibility to work 4 on/4 off shift rotation 6.30am-7pm
· You will be computer literate and be confident to pick up new systems quickly
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Be happy liaising on the phone with colleagues and customers
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £7.65p/h. This is a temporary role with the opportunity to become permanent after 3 months.
The hours of work are 4 on/4 off shift rotation 6.30am-7pm, you must be available to work these hours.
If you feel you have strong customer service skills and would like more information please contact Jo Piper.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job