Customer Service Advisor / Events Coordinator
Fixed Term Contract - 23rd March until 5th June
Competitive hourly rate
9am-5pm working hours
Based near Kidderminster
You’ll be working for one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK, within a fun working environment.
We are looking for a Events Hotline Coordinator to handle the event registration process, dealing with daily enquiries through telephone and email.
Your role would include:
- To ensure that all event information is inputted accurately into the system
- To deliver live-event information and ensure it is shared to attendees/ suppliers
- Liaise between stakeholders at all levels / internally /externally as well as face to face, to ensure projects are carried out accurately
- Adhere to GDRP regulations
- Assist with project management duties and documentation where required
Ideally you would:
- Be happy to work on multiple projects at once
- Have strong telephone and email manner
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Be good with MS Office / able to work to tight deadlines
You’ll be working with a variety of high-end clients such as Jaguar Landrover, you'll need access to your own transport due to the remote location of the office.
Get in touch for more information and apply with your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'