Customer Service Advisor
Looking for a new challenge? Do you have Call Centre experience? My client, one of the UK's leading financial service providers is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team.
We are looking for the right candidate that will seek to deliver exceptional customer service in a positive and professional manner with a high level of accuracy and self motivation. Minimum 6 months call centre experience is essential and Financial Services experience/background desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dealing with queries via web chat, email, telephone and post.
* Ensure all contacts logged in line with compliance and checks applied where necessary.
* Deal with complaints in a timely manner and if not follow FCA process.
* Manage own workload within a demanding environment and meet Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators as agreed.
* Work as a part of a team and other departments to ensure customer queries dealt with promptly and accurately.
* Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management and take ownership of own development.
Hours of Work:
It is a permanent full time 40 hour week. Flexible Shift patterns will operate. Operating Hours are Monday to Friday between 8AM to 6PM. Occasional Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
*You must be able to pass a Disclosure and Credit Check *
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job