Are you interested in fashion and keeping up with the latest trends? Do you pride yourself on giving excellent customer service? Would you like to work for global fashion brand in a permanent role?
Then we have an amazing opportunity for you to work with a Global fashion brand in Edinburgh City centre as a Customer Service Advisor!
You will be the first point of contact for our client's customer's providing exceptional customer service. Answering customer queries over the phone and by email regarding their orders, deliveries or any other queries regarding their online shopping. You will receive training on the company's processes, procedures and guidelines according to best practice with an excellent working environment and facilities.
* Delivering exceptional customer service to ensure customer loyalty and retention.
* Excellent listening skills to understanding the customer's needs to be able to deliver the best solution.
* Taking inbound calls and replying to customer emails in a timely and professional manner.
* Update and maintain customer orders when required.
* Working systems to track customer orders and liaising with other departments to solve customer queries.
What we are looking for:
* Passionate about fashion and following trends.
* Outgoing and fun personally to deliver the best service to customers.
* 'Can do' attitude is essential for this role and preferred over experience.
* Excellent team player and works well with others.
* Self-motivated to also work well individually and achieve KPI's.
* Ability to handle a high work load and work well in a busy contact centre.
* Must be able to pass a disclosure.
* Excellent written skills.
What's on offer?
* Full time permanent contract of 35 hours per week.
* Working 5 days out of 7 on rotation shifts between Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm and the weekend between 9am - 6pm.
* Salary £16,548 p/a.
* Staff discount on all fashion products.
* Excellent training facilities and support.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job