Are you interested in being part of a company at the forefront of the automotive and technology industry and based in Chester?
Overview of role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Customer Service Assistant to join a fast-paced technology led business who are making waves within the Automotive Industry .
You will be working in a great CS environment with other .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attempt to resolve or escalate any service issues that arise for assigned customers to ensure timely issue resolution.
• Consult with existing customers to help identify new opportunities for those customers.
• To contact customers on the sales database, qualify and maintain records in the CRM system.
• Ensuring information is communicated quickly and accurately.
• Maintain relationships and open lines of communication with all clients as needed.
• Ensure proper follow through on all directives, bulletins and schedules.
• Supporting the team in the office as required with ad hoc duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience within an account management/ customer service role.
• Interest in car sales is a must.
• Can 'do’ attitude, with a driven and positive outlook.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook.
• Accurate inputting of data on a daily basis.
• Excellent Telephone skills.
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job