Are you looking to work in Customer Service? Do you have an excellent telephone manner? Can you start work straight away?
My client in Ringwood is looking to recruit Customer Service advisors to join the busy expanding team.
Main Duties will include:
- To deliver a superb customer experience by responding quickly and professionally at all time
- Getting it right "first time every time"
- To ensure all emails are responded to in a prompt and professional
- To ensure all written customer communication is professional and accurate
- To work within the agreed quality parameter within the QMOS system
- To ensure that all individual training is up to date within the agreed Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- To help to ensure the communication between all other departments is excellent (particularly account management)
- To continually strive for "a better way" to save our clients time and money
- Any other duties required by the business from time to time
Hours: 40 hours per week generally between 9am to 5.30pm and 11.30am to 8pm.
Salary: £15600 per annum plus bonus
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner