Late January start- Customer Service Advisor - minimum 12 month contract- 20-22k pa- Reputable successful Andover based company
Our client requires a competent, experienced Customer Service professional to join their customer service team on a minimum 12 month contract basis. You'll need to be proficient in complaint handing and dealing with all sorts of queries and issues from customers via phone.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will
• To support the service support team within customer service with day to day activities
• Log and highlight all reported quality issues on database
• Ensure that all deadlines are met in line with the departmental service level agreements
• Offer support and assistance to the Service Support Lead
• Input data and maintain the customer database
• Respond to customer requests and complaints as required
• Evaluate and make decisions based on customer requests to meet their expectations
• Deal with administrative tasks
• Open to new tasks arising within this role
To be succesful as the Customer Service Advisor you will have
• Must have previous telephone-based customer service experience with experience of complaint handling
• Able to customer service skills he communication skills required include the ability to communicate technical complex and sensitive information
• Experience working with an international customer group
• Able to communicate efficiently with UK and non UK internal and external customer groups
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of concentration and the ability to stay focused
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Able to remain calm and level headed under pressure
• Work effectively on own initiative, with a self motivated approach to tasks
• Proactive approach to problem solving and improvement
• NVQ in Customer Service or equivalent is a preference
• Second language is a preference
• Up to 22k pa + monthly profit related bonus scheme
• Potential to go permanent at end of fixed term contract
• Working hours are 8am - 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Fridays
• Childcare vouchers
• Free parking
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'