A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our successful client based in Uxbridge for a Customer Service Adviser to join their fun and friendly team! The successful candidate will play a part in the Operations department for the business.
My Client is a successful organisation who are one of the leading brands within the Film Industry!
- Prepare and follow up quotations, process customer orders and fulfill customer requirements
- Liaise with crews on site regarding consumable requirements and any potential sales.
- Develop and deliver new and innovative merchandising ideas to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Create new and strengthen existing customer relationships by proactively communicating products and services
- To carry out any ad hoc duties from time to time identified by management
- Some retail experience is essential.
- Working knowledge of stock control management is essential.
- Understanding of client/production expectations is essential.
- Knowledge of industry products is advantageous.
- Ability to carry out manual handling activities is an essential part of this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'